Thursday, March 12, 2015

Eats: Bobby's Burger Palace - Cherry Hill Mall, NJ


Having been to the location at Mohegan Sun, I knew what to expect. Initially I was thinking about going to the University City Philadelphia location the day before for lunch, but opted for a cheesesteak at Pat's instead (reviewed separately).

The Cherry Hill location actually worked out a bit better for me since I was driving home and it was on the way, so I stopped by for lunch around 1:30pm on a Sunday.

This time I tried the Bobby Blue ($7.95) - Angus burger, lettuce, tomato, bacon and blue cheese. I'm not really into tomatoes so they gladly omitted it on my request. Since I didn't have the first burger I tried "crunchified" I did this time around. The chips added an interesting "extra" to the burger.

Also ordered some fries and a fountain drink. The total comes to around $16. I ate in so I was given a number and looked for a seat. The food came out in less than 10 minutes.

It didn't disappoint. Bobby Flay has got it right with this joint!

Bobby's Burger Palace
Located in the Cherry Hill Mall
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Website | Yelp Page

No comments:

Post a Comment